Welcome back to Term 2. We are currently in PHASE 0. This means:
1. Learning from home will commence on Wednesday 27th April. Work will be sent home tomorrow (Tues 28th April)
2. Families are encouraged to keep their children at home.
3. Students (children of essential workers and those in need) who attend school are supervised only. They are not in their regular classes.
4. Parents are requested to drop off and pick up from the school gate, observing social distancing guidelines.
You must continue to:
- Keep your children at home.
- Support your children to continue learning at home.
- Communicate with the school via email and phone wherever possible.
- Follow all health advice and keep your children at home if they are unwell.
This PHASE 0 concludes on Friday 8th May, 2020.
PHASE 1 will commence on Monday 11th May, 2020.
This will see students in attendance at school one day per week. As follows:
- Students in Kindy and Grade 4 will attend school on Mondays
- Students in Year 1 and Year 3 will attend school on Tuesdays
- Students in Year 2 and Year 5 and 6 will attend school on Wednesdays
- Again students who need to attend will be supervised separately
- You are encouraged to keep your children at home for the rest of the week.
You must continue to:
- Follow our advice regarding drop off and pick up from the school gates.
- Maintain social distancing by avoiding gathering outside of the school gates.
- Ensure your children have all food and water for the day -bubblers will be closed.
- Support your children to continue learning at home on remote learning days.
- Communicate with the school via email or phone wherever possible.
- If your child is unwell while learning from home and is unable to complete work due to this illness, the school requires notification indicating this and the school will then mark your child absent on the roll. If the illness goes longer than two days the school requires a doctors certificate. This can be emailed to the school email address.
We appreciate your support in following these departmental guidelines for schools during this very critical time.
The more people comply with all guidelines set by our government, the sooner everything will be back to normal.